The ACCJFL provides a recreational and competitive program for its participants by organizing players by age, weight, or grade according to the sport chosen (football or cheer), to compensate for the variety of physical and mental maturity levels of players involved.
The ACCJFL is dedicated to young athletes who participate within our organization and to their safety and enjoyment.
Practice and weekly games generally run from the end of July until October.
Teams compete in two separate sessions, morning and afternoon. The event is hosted by a different member each year.
Games begin in October and culminate in November.
The last game of the season we host a collection event for Toys for Tots.
We provide opportunities to succeed
The member organizations participate in regular season games and practice as well as special events to promote teamwork, physical fitness, and giving back to the community.
The member organizations gather monthly or as needed to discuss current and future challenges.
Participating in youth sports:
- Builds self-esteem, self-respect and dignity.
- Provides social interaction with peers and adults.
- Helps develop talents.
- Teaches sportsmanship and how to control emotions.
- Teaches teamwork.
- Shows kids how to play within the rules.
- adolescents accountability, dedication, leadership and other skills.
- Many athletes do better academically.
- Sports teach teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- Physical health benefits of sports.
- Sports boost self-esteem.
- Reduce pressure and stress with sports.
Common questions from across the league.
Each member organization conducts their own individual registration. Check with your local organization for specifics dates, times and cost.
Yes, we post the scores and standings on our website so you can keep track of your favorite team.
Yes, we require our coaches to take courses on healthy and safety.
After careful consideration, the member teams decided due to COVID-19, it was best to cancel the season.
If you need information for membership requirements please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.